We are excited to announce that the IEF is soon to become a Greek Registered Entity and, in line with this significant transition, we are seeking to recruit a full-time locally based Executive Director.
The current Executive Director, Victoria Turner, will remain heavily engaged with the IEF as a Steering Committee Member and looks forward to working with the new locally-based director to see the foundation continuing to flourish and develop across the region.
Do you meet the following criteria?
- Based full-time in the Ionian Region
- Minimum experience of at least 3 years working in the conservation sector.
- Good understanding of the key local stakeholders, good knowledge of the national NGO landscape.
- Background in conservation or other environmental studies.
- Pro-active, highly organised individual with an entrepreneurial approach.
- First class communicator, capable of engaging a broad range of stakeholders.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- Confident IT skills – including website management, social media, Mail Chimp, Excel
If you are seeking a rewarding and important role in the restoration and protection of the Ionian Region then please apply!
For more information about the role, application process, or any questions you may have, please contact Victoria: email@example.com
Applications to George Sgouros firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th June 2023.
For a full details and job description please click the PDF below.